|10 QUESTIONS FOR THE SSCI|
10 QUESTIONS FOR THE SSCI
Regarding the Report and the Committee
1) Would you characterize the committee (SSCI) as being split along party lines with regards to the priority that should be assigned to completing and publishing the second phase of the report?
2) In your estimation how close to completion is the second phase of the report?
3) What is your estimate of the chances that the second phase of the report will ever be completed?
Regarding the Intelligence Activities Relating to Iraq Conducted by Groups Within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
4) Given what you’ve seen so far, what characterizations ought you make of the activities of the Office of Special Plans and the Policy Counter Terrorism Evaluation Group?
5) In what you’ve seen so far, how well documented are the authorizations for the activities of these two groups?
6) How would you characterize Feith’s previous appearance(s) before the committee in this matter? Was he under oath when he appeared?
7) If Feith and/or others from the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy were to appear before the committee again, would such testimony be under oath?
Regarding The Iraqi National Congress
8) How would you characterize the Intelligence Community’s use of information provided directly and/or indirectly by the Iraqi National Congress?
9) How influential do you think this information was to members of Congress?
10) How influential do you think this information was to the electorate?